Bread baking made simple without a bread machine.
This simple, single-recipe, step-by-step bread cookbook takes you through every stage of baking bread in easy to understand language. From scratch. Without a bread machine or electric mixer. Follow the photos to create your own perfect loaf by hand in record time. Or if you’re interested in learning more about each ingredient, and why each step is important, read about flour, water, yeast, salt, kneading and proving and much more.
- Great for kids, students, bachelors and the culinary challenged
- Includes 19 large step-by-step photos, so you won’t go wrong
- Everything you need to make perfect white bread
- 8 Simple steps to making white bread dough explained
- Take the stress out of getting your bread oven ready
- The pastry chef’s secrets to perfect white bread every time, including:
- Achieving a crunchy crust
- The two things you need to know to bake bread at altitude
- How to salvage your dough if things go wrong
- Adapting the recipe
This bread baking cookbook has been written and formatted specifically for the Kindle or other eBook reading devices, so you can have it by your side while you prepare and bake your loaf.